An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Angel

Sometimes I just want to press your hands against my chest,
So you can see that this is your heartbeat,
This is your life
And even there are distance, and wounds,
That might or might not be healed, over the years.

I really just want to feel your hair on my hands again.
I really just want to tell you,
That I love you. Simply love you.
I hope you can hear me,
I hope angels watch over you.
I hope you know that there'll never be a day when I don't think about you.

-written based on Farida Susanty's novel "dan hujan pun berhenti..." page 256

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *