An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

You are the apple of my eye

In real life.

Well, I think it's a quite funny knowing a drama that suppose to be happened only in the movie but it's really happened in real life. Maybe that movie was created based on a true story, but I don't know the people! It happened in China, how can I know the people if I never went to China?! But, in this case, it's really happened in my life, I mean, I know who the person is. So, I want to tell a "you are the apple of my eye" in real life version (or it looks like in the movie according to me. This story maybe different according to the subject, but it's funny just knowing that there's a case similar to that movie and also it's just story, right?)
In the movie, there's a couple maybe that destined together, but in the end that doesn't happened. The female main actor married with another man (a supporting actor that never been told before). I think that won't be happen if the male main actor is brave enough to tell his feeling about the woman. Tell her that he loved her.

I wanna tell about my friend X, he is the male main actor in real life drama and let me introduce Y as a female main actor. Okay, so the story is X I think love Y. - The word "I think" must be bold, to make an emphasis because we (human) don't really know what actually inside another human heart, right? - I can say that because it's very clear to see. How X act in front of Y, how X tells about Y to me, etc.

In some random night, I know that X is going out with Y. For me, it can happened, really, I'm not surprised. But, the condition that makes me surprised is the one who ask first to go out is Y instead of X, wtf?! Seriously?? How can?! From that I know that they're going into a deep relationship, not just a friendship. X  said, in that random night, in the way to going home after they're hang out, Y is burst into tears. X said Y cry because she had a problem with her boyfriend. What?? You must be kidding me?! Yes, she has a boyfriend.

I got a little confused. What exactly is really going to happen in front of me? Y "curhat" to X about her problem with her boyfriend? FUCK! Really? You cannot just tell your problem to your (opposite sex) friend about your boy/girlfriend without a hidden objective. I said "hidden objective" because when you tell your problem, that's mean you want to break up with your boy/girlfriend and make a new relationship with your "teman curhat". The problem with you and your boy/girlfriend should be keep a secret within you two. That isn't a kind of news that everyone should consume.

SO, from that, I can make a conclusion that Y is lost her feeling about her boyfriend and she got a feeling to X also. The problem is, X is a really nice guy, he doesn't want to be a guy-who-broke-a-relationship (or I can say, he is the-dumbest-guy-ever). How can he refuse Y?! Y clearly gives a signal to him. FUCK! In the end X just give some advises to Y, so Y and her boyfriend can keep going together.

............

I don't know how to end this story, because it's still going on. I hope for the best to X and Y (actually, I want X and Y is in relationship LOL, although they have different religion, it's not a problem right?). I'm sorry there's no climax this time and sorry for my bad english. Hope you enjoy it.

DISCLAIMER:
I wrote this because I get mad (it isn't a type of mad that I scream to him, it's a type of mad that.....kesel abis lah pokoknya, kenapa lu tolol banget sih??!! aarrrgghh) when knowing that my friend is really dumb *let the drama in movie happened in his life*. Then, as far as I know, this is the first time I wrote a blog about somebody else, not mine. Also, I don't have any correspondences with any Star Ritz Productions Co., especially in the movie titled "You are the apple of my eye".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *