An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hello

Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire V

A few days ago, pop ups show in my computer. It shows my update for windows 10 is ready to download. I suspend it until I'm ready. After doing research about what is the benefit of installing windows 10, finally yesterdat (Dec 9th 2015) I installed windows 10.
Good bye windows 8

As you can see, there is no longer mcafee virusscan controller. It does not any effect for me actually, because I already installed kaspersky. But, windows 10 force me to use windows defender. And it cannot disabled. When I finish download update for windows 10, surprisingly, another popups show and it tells me my computer is at risk. Yes, it is windows defender. WTF, I don't want to use this antivirus. But, for now I just happy because windows 10 is more familiar than windows 8.
Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *