An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Pet

Hello guys! This is my 2nd post today haha because there is more spirit. But, over time maybe this blog will be junk after left by me for unpredictable time. Ok2, in this post, I want to tell about my pet. So let's check it out!!

I have a pet, it was a cat.
Actually, it can not call "pet". Because it just a paint that often came to my house. I called it "Miu". Miu has a black fur with a variation little black spots all over its body. Its fur was clean; there is no stain that saw with our eyes. Miu has a short black tail. And the most important Miu is very spoiled! When I have a dinner or something in a dinner table, sometime Miu This is Ascend to my body, it was done to get food from me of course. Usually, I do not give at that time, but later after I finished eat

Miu Before coming to my house, there is other cat it has been come to my house. My 1st cat I got when I just in elementary school. I give that cat a name inyong. Haha it just a name right?! Inyong has a white fur with black spots in its body. It has a long black tail. Inyong has a child, name Ipus. Ipus looks like her mother, white fur black spots etc long tail. But, inyong is not too long in my house, inyong too disturbing because it has many children. So inyong Forced Exile to someplace

After that event, there is another paint which in turn comes to my house.
That is a inyong 2nd generation, 3rd generation inyong, and that still like to come to the house is inyong 4th generation. So called because they all have similar characteristics like my first cat, inyong

That's my entire story about my pet.
Thank you for you who have read my post. See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *