An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dormitory Life

In this time I will tell my dormitory life. Because I had previously told my school life, I will now more deepen again what it feels like the school, which has a Dorm like me. For those who do not know my school life, you can read my previous post

Life in the dormitory. At school in general, if we are late in the shuttle for any reason. Usually, we as a people will get bored of waiting for the shuttle because it has no other friends, and there is no place in schools to eliminate the sense of it saturated. But at a boarding school, like my school. It was not a hindrance because we are biased to go to the Dorm and play or do things that make us feel not bored with our friends in the Dorm. That is one advantage boarding schools

At certain moments, such as a test of the next day. I usually would spend the night in the dormitory to study with friends. Because to be honest I have not stayed entirely in the dorms and that too not mandatory. So if there are staying in a Dorm, then he felt the distance that had to go home to go to school. And they even become benefits for me haha and I am to be able to do something "crazy" in the Dorm

Reside in the Dorm for me quite unique. Yes, although we here do not cook our own food because there is catering, and We also do not need to wash our own clothes because the clothes that we use will be washed by laundry workers. But still in our Dorm in the demand for self-learning for the future

In the Dorm, we have someone who keep us well. She Awaken us to pray, telling us to hurry off to school and so forth. In called "mother" or there are some who called "Bundo" the same to us

Maybe to my posting here once about life in the Dorm. Actually there are many who want to tell. But maybe another time. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *