An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Paramore: The emotional concert for 7 years of waiting


ICE BSD, Aug 25th 2018

I wait to this day, the day I finally meet Paramore (again) since their last concert in Indonesia Aug 2011. During the show, Hayley said that the concert they was held in Indonesia is the second last concert for their after laughter album. Now they are taking their break. I don't know until when, because Hayley didn't say anything about how long they will take a break, but I hope they enjoy their time and soon back to Paramore.

I like Paramore, especially Hayley when she is on the stage. If you look at my video, she is so agile or I would say, "tengil" or something like that. (well, I don't know the word that can describe hayley's act when she is on the stage, if you do, please help me by comment in the comment section 😉). It makes hayley look cute but in the same time she's so energetic hmm..

spread love.
I enjoy every minute I spend, before the concert, at the concert or even after the concert. I thank to God before the concert I have some time to know well my friend's boyfriend 😄. Thank God for the queue is not very long, and I don't spend much time queuing because I just arrive at the ICE around 3 p.m. At the concert, before Paramore, there's an opening band Kotak. How lucky they are can have an opprtunity in the same stage with Paramore. After the concert, I drove my friend to her home and in along the way we talk much about that concert. After that, I meet Intan to have a dinner together until 1 a.m. ? I forget, but it's late actually.

Hayley WIlliams
FYI, in the last concert at Nashville, Hayley said Misery Business will no longer play again in live performance, u can check the news at here. Well, I don't know how to react but I feel sad knowing that truth because that song is one of my favorite song from Paramore. But yeah, it's okay if they think that's the right thing to do. After all, they have been able to get through the Hard Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *