An engineer (soon to be), a dancer, a food enthusiast, an amateur food photographer, a traveller, a lover.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Unforgettable experience at MHT Senior High School

Hey, hey, hey! Yo, yo, yo! Hup-hup style! Hahahahaha (?) Hello bloggermania who are loyal to see my blog. In this time, I want to tell you about my experience at MHT SHS after 4 months I study there. So, let's scroll down!

Hmmmmmmm .... I have a little confuse because I just study for 4 months and it's a little hard to tell you about my unforgettable experience. But from a few mine experience. I will tell you about the election of student organization's chairman, and me was a candidate

In the evening Saturday, after school finished.
There is a teacher who looking for me in order to talk to him because there is some important thing, so I follow him to teacher's room with the other friends. During walking to there, my thought was disorder. After In front of the teacher's room door, my heart beat was very hard, it's like going into climax! And then after the other friends coming. My teachers explain to us that we are chosen as a candidate of students organization chairman. My teacher said, we (me and 5 other friends) choose because the teacher had Evaluate us from students orientation period (MOS)

And the time is keep rolling, until time for the campaign. The candidate explain the visions and missions to other friends with his / her own style

Times when the announcement came.
Do you know who became the chairman? Yup, you're totally wrong, because I lost for this time. My name, Fauzanil Azmy is the winner, he got totally more than 50% voice from the students who have choose
Hmmmm ... That is an unforgettable experience for me ever. See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Seoramg penikmat anime yang kadang menulis hal-hal yang terdapat dalam pikiran.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *